• Specifically made for commercial use.
• Supreme comfort of a firm, breathable and supportive commercial grade sling and 3-position adjustable back.
• Vinyl coated polyester fabric for strength and color-fastness. Twice the fabric weight of any other sling chaise.
• Easy to replace sling fabric for repair or refurbishment.
• Sanitized® mesh sling for mildew resistance.
• “Memory” sling and resin frame assembly by elastic cordage for excellent recovery and shape retention.
• Frame will not rust or peel; made of 100% first quality U.V. stabilized resin, reinforced where it counts.
• Rated to 300 pounds with a proven track record for structural strength.
• Naturally impervious to salt air and most common stains. Cleans easily with a solution of mild liquid detergent (please
refer to our cleaning instructions.)
• Commercial grade Delrin® or nylon glides for durability, extra resistance to wear and soft standing on any surface.
Won’t mark your deck.
• No pins to fall out, break or rust at pivot points.
• Stackable for easy storage.
- Seat Height: 14"
- Width: 29"
- Depth: 78"
Grosfillex requires a minimum order in sales, depending on the product; there will be an added fee if you do not spend that minimum amount. If there is a minimum quantity recommendation on a Grosfillex product and you do not order at that quantity, there will be an additional fee to break the carton. Prices are per item, not per carton. Due to the physical locations of Grosfillex, they are required to collect sales tax in certain states. This is a manufacturer charge, and they are responsible for collecting and reporting their collected sales tax. If you live in California or Maryland, you will be charged sales tax on the Grosfillex products in your order only. If you live in Illinois or Mississippi, the Grosfillex products and freight to ship them will be taxed. Applicable Pennsylvania sales tax will also be added to your order. If you have any questions about your Grosfillex order, please call us at 1-800-986-5352.
Item #: TCB-GRF-99101550